Call for Presentations — Deadline Extended
SAE International is asking you to share your time and talent by offering to give a presentation on the critical innovations and technology updates that are shaping the automotive industry.
• Submission portal open: June 1, 2018
• Abstract submission period: June 1 – Sept. 17, 2018
• Draft presentation due: Jan. 15, 2019
• Final presentation due: Feb. 26, 2019
Abstracts must be submitted online to only one session. Upon submission, you will receive an automatic reply with your paper offer number. If you do not receive a paper offer number at that point, please retry online submission or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information will be required during the online submission process:
- A summary that states the objective of the paper/presentation
- Tentative title
- Name of the author and co-authors and all contact information
- Selection of the most appropriate technical session.
Refer to the Presenter Resources page for other useful information in preparing your paper.
Benefits of authorship:
- Expand your professional experience and influence by demonstrating subject matter knowledge and expertise to mobility practitioners throughout the world.
- Connect with subject matter experts in the mobility industry to expand business opportunities.
- Be a conduit for discussion on further advancements in mobility in the areas of automotive electronics, safety, powertrain, materials, emissions and propulsion.
- Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share.
- Your technical paper could be selected for SAE Journals—collecting our best technical papers in online and print issues throughout the year, increasing eligibility of inclusion into scientific indexes.
- Authors receive a discount on event registration.