April 21-23, 2015
Detroit, Michigan, USA
The SAE 2015 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address current challenges, seek new windows for discovery and exploration, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future. This year’s theme, Leading Mobility Innovation, expresses the dawning of a new day in the automotive industry. It is a call to arms – a challenge to all engineers to create mobility for the future through innovative technologies. Become inspired, join us at SAE 2015 World Congress.
- US DOT Training: Connected Vehicle Reference Implementation Architecture
- Check out these related automotive resources from SAE International
- SAE 2015 World Congress Technical Papers by the Numbers
- Register Now for PD Seminars with Congress
- Want to attend but need approval from your boss? Use this templated letter.