September 20-21, 2016
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Hear and discuss the latest powertrain-related subjects on engine designs, fuels, and emissions control for the heavy-duty segment.
- Learn about how the above subjects impact the heavy-duty diesel industry around the world.
- Network and interact with leading scientists and design engineers from the OEMs, academia, and supplier companies.
- Meet with representatives from the European Union who will discuss upcoming legislation.
- Receive access to the proceedings to use as a life-long resource of refereed information.
Emergency Procedures During This SAE Event
During this SAE event attendees are to follow the established emergency guidelines of the facility where the emergency occurs. Based on the location of the incident, report emergencies to the nearest venue representative and/or security personnel if available, or report to the SAE operations office onsite. Should a catastrophic event occur, attendees should follow the safety and security instructions issued by the facility at the time of the event. This includes listening for instructions provided through the public address system and following posted evacuation routes if required. In case of an emergency, or a major disruption to the schedule of the event, attendees and exhibitors may call the below number to receive updated information on the status of the event. Updates will also be provided via the SAE website at www.sae.org and event mobile app. SAE Emergency Hotline