The IAQG is an international non-profit association under the Belgian law with office registered in Brussels (Belgium).
The IAQG is a cooperative organization within the aerospace & defense industry comprised of 3 sectors (Americas - AAQG, Asia/Pacific - APAQG and Europe - EAQG).
- Establish and maintain a dynamic cooperation based on trust between aerospace & defense companies on initiatives to make significant improvements in quality performance and reductions in cost throughout the value stream.
- Initial focus is to continuously improve the processes used by the supply chain to consistently deliver high quality products, thereby reducing non-value added activities and costs.
- Establish commonality of aviation, space and defense quality systems, "as documented" and "as applied"
- Establish and implement a process of continual improvement to bring initiatives to life
- Establish methods to share best practices in the aviation, space and defense industry
- Coordinate initiatives and activities with regulatory/government agencies and other industry Stakeholders
The IAQG implements quality initiatives for improvements throughout the aerospace product and services value stream.
For that purpose, the IAQG:
- Promotes a Quality culture
- Establishes and maintains Quality Management System standards.
- Delivers the Industry Controlled Other Party Certification system
- Provides measureable benefit to Stakeholders, Customers and Suppliers.
- Collects and offers best practices, processes and harmonized requirements
- Promotes cooperation between international aviation, space and defense companies
IAQG is the recognized global leader for Aviation, Space, and Defense Industry quality.