Product & Supply Chain Improvement
The Product and Supply Chain Improvement stream is in charge of deployment of Global Supply Chain Process standards and guidelines to ensure continually improving OTOQD performance internally and externally.
The continual improvement of the OTOQD performance is one of the main objectives of the IAQG. Generating harmonized processes and standards, sharing IAQG best practices and proposing common ways of working is a key lever to support this objective
internally and externally.
The PSCI team is responsible for:
- Generating the Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) which is a collection of On-line, free guidance material on many subjects critical to supplier success, and ensure its deployment
- Initiate the development of IAQG standards & initiatives based on Product & Services Quality and on Delivery Performance data & targets
- Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH)
- SCMH Webinars (allowing wide communication of its content
- Propositions to generate new standards and launch new initiative supporting continual improvement of the OTOQD performance and harmonization of common requirements /ways of working for the entire supply chain.
Bernard Lauras - AirbusPage Unavailable
/down.html is unavailable, please contact system administractor.
To access the SCMH go to: www.iaqg.org/scmh
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact us by e-mail.