Benefits of Earning SAE Certificates
- Validates mastery of industry-driven training and learning objectives
- Confirms mastery of an industry-generated body of knowledge
- Provides international recognition of your knowledge and capabilities
- Provides a portable credential that is recognized across industry
- Demonstrates your commitment to continuing professional development
Credentialing Value to YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Recognizes the capabilities of your people
- Enhances your company's credibility with corporate customers
- Contributes to the hiring and promotion process
- Encourages employee participation in continuing education
- Provides an independent internal and external assessment
- Supports the promotion of professional competence
What is the difference between a Certificate and a Certification?
Once I earn a credential, is my name kept on file?
Yes, SAE keeps your name on file for the each credential. Once requirements are completed, please notify SAE Customer Service, 877-606-7323 or CustomerService@sae.org. Once your transcript is audited and completion of courses verified, your certificate will be issued.
What are the requirements for obtaining a credential?
Each credential has different requirements. Please visit the individual credential for Requirement information.
For additional information about the Credentialing program, please email CustomerService@sae.org or call 1-877-606-7323.