SAE International has unveiled the highly-anticipated refresh of its official website, SAE.org. Driven by extensive research, testing, and critical feedback from SAE International stakeholders and team members, the upgrades are intended to improve the website’s overall user experience and make it easier for stakeholders to get the maximum value from their SAE International relationship.
“We saw this redesign as an exciting opportunity to work together with our stakeholders to visualize what the future of SAE could be,” said Mark Chung, Chief Marketing Officer for SAE International. “Updating SAE.org is just the first step on a roadmap of continued user experience improvement.”
Key features and benefits of the new SAE.org include:
- A completely restructured homepage
- A more intuitive user experience
- Complete visual redesign for faster, easier access from any device
- Simplified site architecture and navigation for streamlined resource usage and discovery
- An improved “mySAE” interface that allows for an easier, more personalized experience
- Powerful site search, filtering, and content discoverability
Developed by SAE International, the fully redesigned SAE.org is now live and accessible from all devices.
- Take the video tour:
- Explore the new website:
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -Continue reading »