Perhaps the most satisfying recognition that an individual in any profession can achieve is peer recognition of accomplishments. SAE International’s awards offer the type of recognition that is not only gratifying but frequently is the spur to even greater accomplishment, with the result being technological and, often, social benefits for the individual's associates, employer and the general public.
SAE International has extended the nominating deadlines for several of its awards.
The following award nomination deadline has been extended to March 15:
- SAE Foundation/DENSO Young Industry Leadership Award (Young Engineering Professional Category)
The following award nomination deadlines have been extended to April 1:
- Franz F. Pischinger Powertrain Innovation Award (Powertrain Category)
- Gary Dickinson Award for Teaching Excellence (Academia Category)
- Lloyd Reuss Award for Teaching Excellence (Academia Category)
- SAE Sid Olsen Engineering Executive of the Year Award (Commercial Vehicle Category)
- SAE/AEM Outstanding Young Engineer (Commercial Vehicle Category)
- SAE/Magnus Hendrickson Innovation Award (Commercial Vehicle Category)
To learn more about any of these award, or to nominate a peer or colleague, visit https://www.sae.org/participate/awards.
Since 1905, SAE International has established and operated programs that have recognized outstanding achievements in the design, engineering, and production of various forms of vehicles and their components, systems, and materials. SAE International administers more than 60 award and recognition programs and co-sponsors three programs in cooperation with sister societies.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -Continue reading »