SAE International’s Corporate Learning Solutions is making high-quality professional development available to organizations everywhere, offering on-site seminars, live online seminars, and on-demand learning programs. The mobility engineering industry’s trusted training resource, the Corporate Learning Solutions professional development portfolio offers access to 250+ programs in the technology areas shaping the automotive and aerospace industries. With courses designed to meet specific team needs, the portfolio has been used to train thousands of professionals worldwide, keeping organizations on the leading edge of technical and business subjects.
Available for teams of 8-100+, SAE’s competitively priced professional development programs are available in three different learning formats to accommodate diverse learning styles and requirements. In-person and online learning can also be integrated for a “blended solution.”
- On-site seminars are led by an SAE instructor at the participating organization’s facility and range from one to three days in length, including handouts, textbooks, and job tools attendees will utilize on-the-job.
- Live online seminars are interactive instructor-led web seminars that directly deliver technical content anywhere there is a telephone or voiceover IP and an internet-enabled device.
- On-demand courses are content-rich learning programs based on classroom offerings or are captured recordings of SAE’s most popular web seminars, available for participants to access from a PC, laptop, or tablet at their convenience.
Each format eliminates the need for participants to spend time out of office, saving organizations from scheduling issues and travel expenses, and SAE awards Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) to all attendees upon completing their course.
SAE’s Corporate Learning Solutions programs are accessible for participants of all learning levels and can be adapted to organizations’ unique needs, goals, challenges, and budget. Most seminars can also be tailored to relate directly to the participating company, incorporating specific drawings, products, or processes. Designed for and by engineers, SAE’s courses are thoroughly evaluated through a technical review process to ensure productive training.
A brief sample of the extensive Corporate Learning Solutions course titles includes:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Aerospace Regulations and Standards
- Aerospace Supplier Quality
- Aircraft Systems
- Chassis/Vehicle Dynamics
- Connected Vehicle Technology
- Electronics/Electronics Systems
- Engineering Tools and Methods
- Management and Leadership
- Managing Product Development
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness
- Safety and Accident Reconstruction
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
For more information about SAE International’s Corporate Learning Solutions:
- Visit the new landing page: https://discover.saemobilus.org/corplearning
- Contact Corporate Learning Solutions:
email@example.com or 1-724-772-8529
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »