For the pilot program, three SAE International instructors will present a course at a MicroTek facility in El Segundo, Calif. combining both in-class and remote participants. Virtual students will have the ability to both interact with the instructor and fellow in-class students as if they were physically in the classroom.
SAE pilot courses include:
- C1603 - Introduction to Highly Automated Vehicles – July 23-24
- C1410 - Introduction to DO-178C – Oct. 16-17, 2018
- C1703 - Applying DO-254 for Avionics Hardware Development and Certification –Oct. 18-19, 2018
- C1701 - FAA Part 21 Certification Procedures for Products and Parts – Nov. 12-13 offering
- C1707 - FAA Certification, Operations and Maintenance Orientation – Nov. 14-16 offering
About MicroTek Virtual Training Room
MicroTek Virtual Training Room is part of its Next Generation Classroom solution suite. Virtual Training Room combines the learning benefits of live, instructor-led training with the power and flexibility of a virtual platform. The result is an equal learning environment where remote participants experience the same collaboration, instructor interaction and learning benefits as those who are physically in the classroom.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »