SAE 2019 Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium is set to explore new solutions, vehicle features, and regulatory information for the hybrid and electric vehicle industries through in-depth sessions focused on real-world data and performance improvements of new systems/components.
The event will kick off on Tuesday, Feb. 19 with presentations focused on vehicle electrification policy and market, autonomous electrified vehicles, electrified vehicle infrastructure, and enabling long-range EV’s. Speakers include:
- Mark Duvall, Electric Power Research Institute
- Ivo Steklac, EVgo
- William Elrick, California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Charles Zhu, Delta Electronics Inc.
- Bryan Roos, General Motors
Wednesday, Feb. 20 is set up to focus on Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV’s), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV’s), Electric Vehicles (EV’s), and Disruptors. Speakers include:
- Enio D. Gomes
- Brett Hinds, Ford Motor Company
- Noritaka Yamaguchi, Honda R&D Co., Ltd.
- Peter Savagian
- Rick Rajaie, NIO, Inc.
Thursday, Feb. 21 will conclude with sessions focused on alternative vehicle applications, electrified powertrain systems and components, and ESS-advances in and beyond li-ion. Speakers include:
- Slobodan Misanovic, GSP Belgrade & University of Kragujevac
- Nityananda J Hadya, Robert Bosch LLC
- Daniel Benchetrite, Valeo
- Benjamin Hibberd, MAHLE Powertrain LLC
- M. Harenbrock, Mann + Hummel GmbH
- Leyton Munoz, Hirtenberger Automotive Safety
- Ali Sarafraz, Supplies for Industry Inc.
- Patrick Lindemann, Schaeffler
- BOB Taenaka, Ford Motor Company
Now in its 16th consecutive year, this event provides vehicle design engineers and management with a forum to share and discuss the latest technology, applications, and overall development challenges for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles through lively discussions and ample networking opportunities. To learn more about the SAE Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium or to register, visit https://www.sae.org/attend/hybrid.
For information on exhibit or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Linda Wagner at email@example.com or 1-724-772.4062.
To request media credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our charitable arm, the SAE Foundation, which helps fund programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »