WCX will be held April 9-11 at Cobo Center in Detroit.
Experts will discuss the links between business and technology in the Leadership Summit. In specialized roundtable discussions, attendees gain key insights from executives on the critical business issues driving quality, performance, safety, design, development and cost optimization of mobility.
Sessions will be grouped into Leadership Summit Roundtables, Connect2Car Roundtables, and TechTalks.
Connect2Car Roundtables will include:
- What Do Autonomous Vehicles Mean for Regulation?
- Privacy and Customer Acceptance of Data Monetization
- What is the Future Vision of a Vehicle's Interior and the Technology to Deliver Upon this Digital Environment?
- Intelligent Motorsport - The Most Extreme Proving Ground for Self-driving Cars? – Bryn Balcombe, Roborace
- The Future of Mobility – Moving People, Data and Freight – Shailen Bhatt, ITS America
- Key Trends That are Shaping the Market/the Future – Jonathan Smoke, Cox Automotive
- New Mobility: Women Leading Disruptive Innovation
- Still Not Dead -Developments in ICE
- As Executives, Where are We Spending our Resources?
For a complete list of the Leadership Summit offerings, visit https://www.sae.org/attend/wcx/program/leadership-summit/
The future of mobility is constantly in motion, and nowhere is the spirit of innovation and exploration more evident than at WCX World Congress Experience. Presented by SAE International, WCX propels the mobility industry forward through a convergence of engineering, research, design and technology. It’s where the brightest minds in mobility meet for three days of interactive learning, expert insight, collaboration and inspiration.
For more information or to register for SAE International’s WCX 2019, visit http://www.sae.org/wcx
Journalists and other members of the media seeking credentials should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »