The SAE 2019 Noise and Vibration Conference & Exhibition is the premier technical event dedicated to mobility noise, vibration and harshness. Held biennially, this conference serves as a forum for leading automotive, commercial vehicle, and aerospace professionals to share the latest technologies surrounding NVH and sound quality.
Featured keynote speakers for the event will include:
- Tuesday, June 10
- Wednesday, June 11
Presentation Title: The Sound of Synergy
- Thursday, June 12
Presentation Title: Making Acoustics and Vibration Concepts Accessible Through the Use of Animations
The technical program will feature sessions on timely and relevant topics and issues, including Sensors and Methods, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Systems, Aircraft Interior Noise, Business Management, and Chat with the Experts.
For more information about the SAE 2019 Noise & Vibration Conference and Exhibition, or to register, visit https://www.sae.org/attend/nvh.
The conference will feature seven workshops:
- An Overview on NVH Measurements Made Easy Workshop
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicles Systems – How to Resolve Issues Relating to System Integration and evaluate multi-attribute Trade-offs like NVH and Drivability
- Engineering for Automotive Pass-by and Minimum Noise Requirements
- Fundamentals of Acoustical Materials & Vehicle Applications Workshop
- Fundamentals and Insights of Sound Quality Engineering Workshop
- Fundamentals of Structure Borne NVH Workshop (Sponsored by Altair)
- The Fundamentals of Muffler and Silencer Design Workshop
Three professional development seminars also will be held in conjunction with the SAE Noise & Vibration Conference and Exhibition. They include:
- Introduction to NVH Aspects of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Seminar
- Introduction to Brake Noise, Vibration, and Harshness Seminar
- Effective Decision-Making: A Methodology Approach Seminar
Journalists and other members of the media seeking credentials should email email@example.com or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »