The award recognizes individuals for outstanding service in the technical committee activities of the SAE International. This includes valuable contributions to the work of SAE International technical committees, unusual leadership in the activities of technical committee, significant contributions as a representative of the SAE International to the accomplishments of technical committees of other organizations or of government agencies, and outstanding contributions to technical committee work in the form of research, test methods and procedures, and/or development of standards.
The 2019 award winners include:
- Ron Clements, Associate Technical Fellow, The Boeing Company
- Jim Angel, Mechanical Engineer, Mine Safety and Health Administration (Recently Retired)
- Ron Crawford, Director-Product Management, Komatsu America, Corp.
- Ron Landman (John Deere, Retired)
- Satyajeet Deshpande, Principal Consultant, 94 Decibel, LLC
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers each year, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »