SAE International offers a new, free webcast that will showcase the thoughts and opinions of four strategy leaders from leading organizations.
“The Automotive Ecosystem: What’s Driving the Next Five Years” will be moderated by Jeff Gilbert, Automotive Report with WWJ Newsradio 950 and CBS Radio News, and will be held Tuesday, Feb. 19 at Noon.
Panelists will include:
- Sky Matthews, CTO, IBM IoT
- Bryn Balcombe, CSO, Roborace
- Steven Bayless, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Public Policy, ITSA
- Trisha Curtis, President & Co-Founder, PetroNerds
- Kaivan Karimi, Senior Vice President and Co-Head, BlackBerry Technology Solutions
- What technology, trend or advancement is making the biggest impact on the automotive industry over the next 18 months?
- In the next five years, what are realistic capabilities of automated cars based on technology development?
- What is the industry’s role to level set customer expectations about what automated vehicles can or should do?
- Where do you see technical executives focusing their resources over the next four to six years?
- What challenges will executives, managers and engineers face in the next five years?
Each webcast panelist also will present during the Leadership Summit at SAE International’s WCX™ World Congress Experience, which will be held April 9-11 at Cobo Center in Detroit. Presented by SAE International, WCX propels the mobility industry forward through a convergence of engineering, research, design and technology. It’s where the brightest minds in mobility meet for three days of interactive learning, expert insight, collaboration and inspiration. For more information or to register for SAE International’s WCX 2019, visit http://www.sae.org/wcx
Journalists and other members of the media seeking credentials should email email@example.com or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »