The future of mobility is constantly in motion, and nowhere is the spirit of innovation and exploration more evident than at WCX. Presented by SAE International, WCX is the mobility industry’s most-anticipated annual event for forward-thinking engineers, executives, OEMs, suppliers, decision-makers, disruptors and the entire spectrum of the mobility-engineering field. From IoT, Big Data and connectivity to automated and unmanned vehicles, and from safety, blockchain and powertrain to sustainability and cybersecurity, content and speakers at WCX covers every corner of the industry.
Highlights of WCX will include:
- Keynotes from Mobileye’s Erez Dagan on how AI enables the future of technology and Charles Payne on his Wall Street predictions for the mobility industry
- SAE’s “Demo Days,” a public demonstration of autonomous vehicles
- The Connected Vehicle Challenge, participants build a system or solution to demonstrate how vehicle connectivity an enhance communities, quality of life and the environment.
- Leadership Summit at which thought leaders will address critical business issues surrounding technology development that affect vehicle design and deployment strategies.
- Learning Lab, get unprecedented interaction and go one-on-one with new technology from exhibitors in the Learning Lab. You’ll discuss the latest innovations in mobility products with engineers and suppliers in an intimate theater venue, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions and experience hands-on demonstrations.
- SAE International Awards Ceremony sponsored by J.D. Power honors professionals, educators and students for excellence in mobility
- SAE J3300 Driving Skills Certification Ride and Drive
- Micromobility Pavilion featuring Spin electric scooters
Journalists and other members of the media seeking credentials should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »