The group was presented their awards during SAE International’s WCX World Congress Experience in Detroit.
Established in 1975, SAE Fellowship status is the highest grade of membership bestowed by SAE International. It recognizes outstanding engineering and scientific accomplishments by an individual that have resulted in meaningful advances in automotive, aerospace and commercial-vehicle technology.
The recipients, listed in alphabetical order, include:
- Dr. Christopher Atkinson, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Yi Ding, U.S. Army RDECOM-TARDEC
- Dr. Yan Fu, Ford Motor Company
- Mr. Robert L. Galyen, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Valentin Ivanov, Automotive Engineering Group, Technische Universitaet Ilmenau
- Dr. Ken Kang, Honda R&D Americas Inc.
- Dr. Fangwu Ma, Qingdao Automotive Research Institute of Jilin University
- Dr. Kyoungdoug Min, Seoul National University
- Dr. Patrick J. Philips, Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Kelly Senecal, Convergent Science
- Mr. John F. Van Gilder, General Motors LLC
- Dr. Michael Wang, Argonne National Laboratory
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »