Now held annually, AeroTech Europe will bring together all of the best minds and key stakeholders to share information on emerging and applied technologies, discuss industry issues, and connect with other aviation professionals.
Featured speakers for the event will include:
- Juergen Urbanski, Vice President Digital Platforms, Airbus
- Mélanie Astles, Aerobatic & Airshow Pilot and Red Bull Air Race Pilot
- Eric Trappier, Chairman and CEO, Dassault Aviation
- Gil Michielin, Executive Vice President, Avionics, Thales
Technical topics will include:
- Advanced Integration Technology
- Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Aviation Cyber-Physical Security
- Connected Aircraft
- Digital and Data
- Electric Aircraft
- IA and Autonomy
- Power and Thermal Systems
- Plus, many more!
CLICK HERE to learn more about 2019 AeroTech Europe.
CLICK HERE to register for 2019 AeroTech Europe.
To request media credentials, please email email@example.com or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »