The event will be held Oct. 15-17 at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Mich.
Evolving emissions regulations and advancements in automotive technology (i.e. electrification and automated vehicles) worldwide continually present new challenges and needs for the thermal management industry to address. For this reason, it is more important than ever for thermal management systems professionals from around the globe to collaborate with one another in person, to ensure regulatory compliance, and to meet the thermal management needs of these advanced technologies.
The 2019 SAE Thermal Management Systems Symposium (TMSS) is the premier convening point for forward-thinking engineers, executives, OEMs, and academia to collaborate and hear presentations on a range of the latest developing technologies, regulations, and applications for thermal management systems.
Keynote speaker will be:
- Ted Miller, Manager of Electrification Subsystems and Power Supply Research with the Ford Motor Company. Miller is responsible for Ford global electrification subsystem and power supply research. His team delivers battery system design innovations, including advanced cell technology, packaging, thermal, EDS, EMC, charging, power conversion, energy management and modeling.
- Thermal Systems for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Vehicle Climate Control
- Thermal Systems and Components
- Alternative Refrigerants
- Automotive Powertrain Cooling and Underhood Thermal Management
- Regulatory Topics
- Thermal Systems Modeling & Simulations
- Thermal Systems for Commercial & Off-Highway Vehicles
- Waste Heat Recovery
To request media credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs award-winning programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Continue reading »