SAE Student Membership supports your personal and professional growth… AND it can help you land that first job or internship!
- Connect with the BEST in the industry:
Get involved in discussions on the latest technical topics, seek advice from mobility industry veterans and build a network of peers on SAE’s Members-only online community, Member Connection
- Gain exposure to the job market:
You can’t get a job unless you find one to apply for! Access internships and jobs with the online SAE Career Center (members get seven-day advance notice of new jobs before anyone else)
- Compete in the SAE Collegiate Design Series™: CDS alumni are some of the most sought-after college graduates on the planet—who wouldn’t want to hire you?
- Serve in Leadership Positions: A great way to show industry leadership on your resume—serve as a Student Officer!
- Add Awards and Writing Skills to your Resume: Apply for an SAE student award and/or become a student contributor for Momentum and write about student topics! Simply send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest
- Industrial Lecture Program: Bring industry speakers to your school to learn about real-world engineering solutions.
Join online today, download a membership application, or renew your membership because you’ll also get:
- A FREE subscription to Momentum, SAE's student magazine, a FREE digital subscription to one SAE industry magazine of your choice: Automotive Engineering, NASA Tech Briefs or SAE Off-Highway Engineering, PLUS a FREE subscription to SAE Update, our members-only digital newsletter
- Members-only exclusive benefits on a wide variety of different services including student loan refinancing, auto insurance, renters insurance, computer supplies and more!
- Discounts on SAE publications as well as registration fee discounts for professional development courses and technical conferences like the SAE World Congress (student members attend Congress FREE)
Graduating? SAE International has a graduation gift for you. Student members who transfer to a professional membership get the first year free. Learn more.
Join today or contact:
SAE Customer Service
(U.S. and Canada)
(Outside U.S. & Canada)