For contact information for the following speakers, please reach out to Abby Hartman at email@example.com
Mechanical Engineer 2
Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Topic: Project Management in Formula SAE
Topic: The Evolution of the C8 Mid-engine Corvette
John Laurence Busch
- Engineers Presentation: Building the First “Steamship” in History
- Materials Presentation: Building the First “Steamship” in History
- Systems Engineering Presentation: Building the First “Steamship” in History
- Fueling Our Future Transportation Needs
- Why So Many Lubricants in My Garage?
- They Don't Build Automobiles the Way They Used to!
Nissan Technical Center North America
Topic: Working Toward "Virtually Zero" Motor Vehicle Fatalities
Equipment Needs: Projector for presenting a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation from a laptop. Microphone is requested if a large auditorium is planned.
- Edsel: The Story of Henry Ford's Forgotten Son
- Ford Automobile Design: 1926-1951: Products & Personalities
- The Last Days of Henry Ford
Adam Garfein, Ph.D.
Partner and Co-founder, Menawat & Co.
Co-author of Execution Dynamics and Profit Mapping
- Execution Dynamics: Driving Cost and Operational Efficiency
- Predictive Operational Analytics for EBITDA Improvement
- Operational Transformation, Execution and Profit Improvement.
Note: Will tailor talk and title for specific audience.
Engineering Manager, Vehicle Engineering, Volvo Group North America LLC.
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Innovation in Automotive Design and Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement in Product Development
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics
- Agricultural Equipment Technology; An Overview of the State-of-the-Art Agriculture Today
- The Homologation Process of Preparing Machinery "for sale" in Europe; A synopsis of the overall process
- International Standards Development Process; An insight Availability
Notes: Available to speak at 5-6 section meetings. Cannot be away for more than two consecutive days.
- My Steps in Developing the “Coaster” Telematics System for Smart Cities and Fleets
- My Steps in Prototyping the “CarHop” V2V System for the SAE Conncted Vehicle Challenge
- The C7 Corvette has redefined "Super Car."
- Raising the Bar on the FIA 24 Hour World Endurance Record.
Equipment needs: Computer reading PowerPoint and a digital projector