- Fueling Our Future Transportation Needs
- Why So Many Lubricants in My Garage?
- They Don't Build Automobiles the Way They Used to!
Nissan Technical Center North America
Topic: Working Toward "Virtually Zero" Motor Vehicle Fatalities
Equipment Needs: Projector for presenting a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation from a laptop. Microphone is requested if a large auditorium is planned.
- Edsel: The Story of Henry Ford's Forgotten Son
- Ford Automobile Design: 1926-1951: Products & Personalities
- The Last Days of Henry Ford
Adam Garfein, Ph.D.
Partner and Co-founder, Menawat & Co.
Co-author of Execution Dynamics and Profit Mapping
- Execution Dynamics: Driving Cost and Operational Efficiency
- Predictive Operational Analytics for EBITDA Improvement
- Operational Transformation, Execution and Profit Improvement.
Note: Will tailor talk and title for specific audience.
- Agricultural Equipment Technology; An Overview of the State-of-the-Art Agriculture Today
- The Homologation Process of Preparing Machinery "for sale" in Europe; A synopsis of the overall process
- International Standards Development Process; An insight Availability
Notes: Available to speak at 5-6 section meetings. Cannot be away for more than two consecutive days.
- The C7 Corvette has redefined "Super Car."
- Raising the Bar on the FIA 24 Hour World Endurance Record.
Equipment needs: Computer reading PowerPoint and a digital projector
President, Milliken Research Associates Inc.
Topic: Data Vehicle Dynamics Modeling Presentation Requirements:
A $500 honorarium is also requested.
"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
Presentation requirements: As a freelancer, Noeth is not supported by a corporate budget, so reimbursement for travel related expenses is required (roundtrip airfare or mileage for driving, hotel, meals, etc.). A $500 honorarium is also requested.
Equipment needs: A slide projector with a zoom lens (autofocus on the remote control), screen, and if the audience is in excess of 75, a hand held, or lapel microphone Section must provide the projection system for the PowerPoint presentation. If video is desired, that equipment must also be supplied.
Availability: Limited availability in August and September, please contact early in the year to ensure availability.