Call for papers: SAE International Journal of Connected and Automated Vehicles
Special Issue of Government/Industry Meeting Papers
Submissions are now being solicited for a special issue of SAE International Journal of Connected and Automated Vehicles, which will be tied to papers presented at the Government/Industry Meeting in February 2021. Government and regulatory bodies solicit and analyze crucial industry input and data that will directly affect legislation or regulations for automakers. This special issue provides a forum to discuss changing industry standards and governments regulations for light- and medium-duty vehicle technologies around emission control, energy conservation, and safety.
Topics under consideration for the special issue include:
- Autonomous and Unmanned Vehicles
- ADAS and Automated Vehicle Smart City Technology
- Propulsion Telematics
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Vehicle Architecture, Dynamics, and Performance
- Tests and Testing
- Transportation Systems
In addition to regular journal articles, technical papers will be considered for this special issue. If not appropriate for journal publication, a paper may still be published through our written-only technical paper portal, but should first be submitted through the journal portal. Only papers presented at the Government/Industry Meeting should be submitted for consideration in this special issue. If not presented at the Government/Industry Meeting, accepted manuscripts will be transferred to a regular issue of the journal.
Important event information:
- Please note that speakers will be charged a nominal fee to attend this conference.
- Approval of final manuscript does not guarantee that the author will be given a speaking slot.
- Presentations will be assigned based upon topic applicability and the number of available speaking slots.