IN THIS ISSUE:
COVER STORY: Light, fantastic!
Plastics, steel and aluminum technologies that reduce weight and emissions recognized with 2023 Altair Enlighten Awards.
Honda taps recycling firms for future EV batteries
Recycling and reusing battery materials is a top priority for Honda as the vehicle maker targets 100% of its global automotive sales being electrified vehicles by 2040.
Sensing to solve EV thermal challenges
The complexities of electric-vehicle HVAC require new sensing solutions. An expert at TDK explains.
Editorial: Of moose and artificial intelligence
- Magna’s drop-in, off-road electric powertrain
- Tenneco opens engineering, simulation center in Poland
- Automaker coalition plans high-power charging network
- Fully charged in six minutes?
- Ford Ranger fully redesigned for 2024
- Vinfast needs to slow down
- Under the hood of Ford’s latest Mustang
- 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser returning to its roots
Spotlight: Plastics & Composites; Adhesives and Coatings