IN THIS ISSUE:
COVER STORY: Chattanooga Power Haus
Volkswagen sprints forward in the EV race by integrating battery test, production and EV assembly in the U.S.
A materials lesson in Civics
Honda’s Indiana-based project leader shares insights on meeting all-new product challenges with the launch clock ticking — during COVID.
From emissions tech to EV electronics
Eberspaecher’s Electronics unit is enabling big growth in EV and AV business.
Editorial: The long-range EV blues
The battle over EV value-add has begun
- Altair honors innovations in sustainability and lightweighting
- New chemistry aims to slash fuel-cell PGM costs by 50%
- Hyundai breaks ground for Safety Test and Investigation Lab
- Ford starts the hard work of EV battery, raw-materials security
- Hornet, first electrified Dodge, arrives for 2023 MY
- Charger Daytona SRT previews Stellantis’ electric-musclecar future