IN THIS ISSUE:
Hyliion shifts focus from propulsion to power generation
Prime power and EV charging are two areas that can benefit from the Karno linear generator beginning later this year.
Intensifying pursuit of autonomous trucks
Daimler Truck and Torc have established a clear roadmap that brings SAE Level 4 trucks to the U.S. market by 2027.
Commercial-truck EV fleets slow to grow
Even for the largest players, the underdeveloped charging ecosystem is hampering commercial-truck fleets'electrification efforts.
Editorial: Electric and autonomous off-highway opps
- GM supplies fuel cells for Komatsu mining haulers and Autocar vocational trucks
- Continental, Aurora finalize design of scalable autonomous trucking system
- TE Connectivity powers down high-power systems
- Westport to develop next-gen LNG fuel system for truck OEM
- SAE completes next step to standardize Tesla-developed EV charging connector
- Tevva, ZF integrate brake-by-wire regen system for last-mile BEV
- Develon introduces revamped mini excavators, all-new compact track loader for U.S.
SPOTLIGHTS: Imaging/Cameras; Analysis Software