MANAGEMENT OF MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY PROCESSES RISCS BASED ON MODIFIED FMEA 2019-01-1870
The quality of production is defined by the actual deviations from the requirements stated in design and technological documentation including drawings. In this article the problem of ensuring steady decrease in quantity of deviations from these requirements by production is considered.
Carrying out preventive actions, in combination with control of time and costs of correction of discrepancies of such decrease it is possible to achieve.
For the solution of an objective the method of the modified FMEA using parameters and levels of ranging as elements of operation of technological process where at a design stage of a product are set structure, is offered and are adjusted on the basis of feedback of production and operation.
Such statement of a problem demands automation of collecting and data processing which can be used for creation of the knowledge base necessary for management of productions. Considering the specification level used in this analysis it is also possible to obtain the data necessary for the solution of some other the problems, for example, connected with productions, including technologies, the equipment, the equipment and devices and also personnel.
Treat such problems / tasks:
• Decrease in failure rate, based on identification of potential refusals, defects and discrepancies which need to be excluded before the products begin;
• To choose the adjusting and preventive actions which will provide acceptable risk level, duration and cost of these actions
• Justification of adequacy of the developed special, important and new productions providing process of compliance to certified requirements within certification of type (FAR25, 25.605 and and B) and certification of products (FAR21 of Parts F and G), including certification of a quality management system in compliance requirements (SAE AS9100 and AS9102 standards);
• Preparation of questionnaires of audit;
• Development of programs of training of personnel.
The solution of all these problems provides the process FMEA offered modification. Application of the offered modification of methodology of PFMEA is illustrated by an example.
P.S. Authors made on AMAF-2016 the report: "Modified FMEA approach …" (No. 2016-01-0105), having received positive reviews at all stages of preparation. By results of AMAF2016, and a number of actions the text, style and the contents were finished lately. Materials are added and article is ready to the publication.