Worldwide OBD Regulations Updates
The On-Board Diagnostics Digital Summit-Americas (OBD-Americas) comes to you as a digital event in 2021. Join us online for powerful networking and learning opportunities from the leading minds in on-board diagnostics technology.
This event unites automotive and commercial vehicle experts from around the world to discuss vital information regarding OBD systems development, insight into global rules and regulations – for North America, Europe and China – and SAE standards associated with light- and heavy-duty emissions controls. OBD-Americas provides you direct access to industry leaders involved in powertrain diagnostics and covers technical topics that directly influence ground vehicle emissions reduction efforts.
Why You Should Attend
- Discuss the latest OBD strategies, developments, and systems integration
- Get the latest information on regulatory happenings and positions
- Review proposed changes to associated standards, both SAE and ISO
- Learn about the latest OBD and emissions research
- Have open discussions with global regulators
- Gather critical feedback on future regulation considerations and developments
- Learn about the latest system and component solutions
- Hear the latest research results on emissions monitoring, measurement, and reduction efforts impacting OBD system development and operation.
Having worked on OBD for several years, I believe this event gives an update on the latest requirements, their challenges and the market trends for dealing with these challenges. It provides a great opportunity to get answers for the most tricky OBD questions from the industry experts and the OBD authorities.
— Farah Hindi, OBD Technologist, LTTS
OEMs | Regulators | Government Representatives | Standards Developers | Component Suppliers | Researchers & Developers | Manufacturers | Engineering Management | Other Noted OBD Authorities