This SAE Aerospace Information Report (AIR) provides information on aircraft cabin air quality, including:
- Airborne contaminant gases, vapors, and aerosols.
- Identified potential sources.
- Comfort, health and safety issues.
- Airborne chemical measurement.
- Regulations and standards.
- Operating conditions and equipment that may cause aircraft cabin contamination by airborne chemicals (including Failure Conditions and normal Commercial Practices).
- Airborne chemical control systems.
It does not deal with airflow requirements.