• In Section 2. (APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS), it needs to change to agree with the G8 template to indicate that if there is a conflict AMS3604 takes precedence over sub tier documents.
• In Section 2.5 (PRI Publications), PRI QPL-AMSG813AA needs to change to PRI QPL-AMS3604.
• In Section 3.4.1 (High Temperature Resistance), the acceptance criteria “no visual color change” is too subjective. Roger Brown (AkzoNobel) agreed to look into quantitative color measurement with a spectrophotometer (ECD = early June). An example of how 3.4.1 is likely to change is Section 3.8.4 of MIL-PRF-85285E where a maximum delta E (CIELAB color coordinates, 10o observer, D65 illuminant) determined per ASTM D 2244 is defined for how the high temperature exposed sample compares to the unexposed sample.
• In Section 4.1.1 (Qualified Products Lists), PRI QPL-AMSG813AA needs to change to PRI QPL-AMS3604.
• In Section 126.96.36.199 (Corrosion Resistance – Filiform/Acid-Humidity), EN3665 needs to be indicated as an option to ASTM D 1654, and a + 5 minute tolerance on the 1 hour in acid vapor needs to be specified.
• In Section 188.8.131.52.2 (Testing Air Foils), a tolerance on the whirling arm speed at specimen mid-point needs to be specified as + 25 mph.
• In Section 4.8.2, should the “material” in material safety data sheet be deleted?