Corporate Support - Aerospace
We are pleased to recognize the Contributors to SAE Standards Development Funding who take advantage of Benefits and Participate with Aerospace Standards. (List updated February 16, 2018)
- Aerofit LLC
- Airlines for America
- Arconic Fastening Systems and Rings
- Cryotech Deicing Technology
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Electronics Inc.
- Fisk Alloy
- GE Aviation
- Glenair Inc.
- Global Ground Support
- Greene, Tweed & Co.
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- International Aeronavigation Systems Inc.
- IPECO Inc.
- JBT Aerotech
- Kilfrost Inc.
- N*ICE Aircraft Services & Support GmbH
- Nachurs Alpine Solutions
- NASCO Aircraft Brake Inc.
- Pall Aeropower Corp.
- Parker Aerospace
- Phillips Screw Co.
- PneuDraulics Inc.
- Pratt & Whitney Corp.
- Sargent Controls & Aerospace
- Satco Inc.
- Switlik Parachute Company Inc.
- Tensolite/Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Textron Aviation
- The Boeing Co.
- The Lee Co.
- Thomas & Betts Corp.
- Tiodize Company Inc.
- UL LLC
- VG Engineering Inc.
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc.
Thank you for helping write the future of mobility engineering!
Benefits of Annual Corporate Contribution Funding
- Company associated visual branding will be promoted on the following:
- All Aerospace Committee Meetings with Prominent Signage
- Visibility and Recognition on sae.org
- Bi-Annual Newsletter with Company Name Acknowledgement
- Promotional Slide included in Staff Report at each committee Meeting
- All Aerospace Standards technical Committee Meeting registration fees are waived for your staff through the contributing year
- SAE Corporate Contribution helps ensure the future of the global aerospace standards development program
- Industry driven and Industry developed Technical aerospace documents will remain viable and growing to serve a broadening global industry
A strong technical standards development program is top priority at SAE International.
SAE is the world's largest aerospace standards development organization. It is a consensus based program in a forum through which the global industry collaborates on and sets expectations for vehicle reliability, quality, safety, efficiency, and compliance.
With your financial support this industry-driven and industry-developed collection of nearly 7,000 technical aerospace documents will remain viable and growing. SAE Aerospace Standards define the point at which competition begins - the point at which your success begins. When you help shape the program, you shape your own success.
Please contact a representative to take advantage of the beneficial opportunity for your company.
SAE contact information: