A6C1 is responsible for:
• Development of standards, processes, and practices related to Aerospace Hydraulic System cleanliness in aerospace engines, hydraulic systems and missiles, and the integration of these components for Commercial and Military air vehicles.
• Conversion of Military Specifications related to filtration and contamination into industry standards.
• Coordinate with other organizations working with military and commercial organizations interested in the elimination of contamination.
• Providing a forum for government engineers, prime contractors, and suppliers to exchange:
– Technical information,
– Recent technology developments,
– Issues related to system development and in service operation,
– Lessons learned.
SAE Staff Representatives: