IN THIS ISSUE:
BYD’s Blade Runner
The Chinese mobility-and-energy giant’s novel ‘Blade’ battery eliminates the cell module level to compete with NCM chemistry at significantly lower cost — and greater proven safety.
Making UX easy on the eyes
Faurecia IRYStec combined physiology and image processing to create uniquely personalized high-fidelity screen displays, as pioneered by Mercedes’ MBUX. The company’s founder explains.
Extending the Wankel’s future on hydrogen fuel ADVANCED PROPULSION
Proven in thousands of military drone aircraft, the lightweight and power-dense Wankel rotary still aims for a future...as a zeroemissions range extender.
‘Retuning’ lubricants for EV duty
Lubrizol’s top grease expert talks about how the electric vehicle trend is driving innovations and creating opportunities.
Let’s end EV sales subsidies
Dealing with the BEV ‘concavity’
- IAA Munich and the future of ‘mobility’ shows IAA AUTO SHOW
- New Zapp electric scooter: just 200 pounds, 200 components
- Toyota primes for big battery, EV action ELECTRIFICATION
- 2022 Toyota Tundra: V8 replaced by twinturbo V6, hybrid
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz: A truck by any other name
Spotlight: Testing & Analysis Tools; Data-Acquisition Tools
Companies Mentioned, Ad Index
John Miller, VP Engineering at DEWESoft on driving DAQ product development using the customer’s voice.