April 21-23, 2015
Detroit, Michigan, USA
SAE 2015 World Congress - Call for Papers
LEARN MORE… Benefits of Authorship*
- Expand your professional experience and influence by demonstrating subject matter knowledge and expertise to mobility practitioners throughout the world.
- Connect with subject matter experts in the automotive industry to expand business opportunities.
- Be a conduit for discussion on further advancements in automotive Electronics, Safety, Powertrain, Materials, Emissions, Propulsion or aftermarket solutions.
- Discuss successes and problems encountered during research with your peers who may have similar experiences and lessons learned to share.
- Your technical paper could be selected for SAE Journals - collecting our best technical papers in online and print issues throughout the year, increasing eligibility of inclusion into scientific indexes.
- Expand your technical knowledge by reviewing manuscripts and achieving prior awareness of the latest technologies and practices coming to the automotive industry.
- Demonstrate your subject matter expertise to the organizers developing technical sessions
- Become a bigger part of the technical community by contributing to the automotive industry's body of technical knowledge
- Connect with other subject matter experts in the automotive industry to expand business opportunities.
- Log in to MyTechZone and click on Reviewer Expertise to CONNECT to the SAE Reviewer Pool