October 4-7, 2015
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Charleston Area Convention Center
Obtain the most critical and up-to-date information on braking and brake systems for OE/aftermarket customers and end users. By joining SAE for the 33rd annual Brake Colloquium & Exhibition, you will have the opportunity to participate in lively panel discussions, an unrivaled technical program and a dynamic exhibition.
The Colloquium covers developments from the automotive, motorcycle and commercial vehicle sectors.
Make plans now to attend with your colleagues from around the world and learn about the latest technology developments!This event gives you:
- The latest industry/market news on OEM, Tier 1, 2 & 3 brake technology
- Insights on emerging markets
- Updates from OEMs on their requirements
- Industry leadership addressing the challenges of meeting customer needs
- Panel discussions featuring lessons learned and future advancements
- Global aftermarket Updates
Nowhere else in North America can individuals looking for the science and technology of brakes come together and make the critical connections that will improve job performance by networking with experts in the brake community.