October 5-8, 2014
Burlingame(San Francisco), California, USA
Hyatt Regency S. F. Airport
You develop or implement what is arguably the most critical safety component on the vehicle. Be sure that you are getting the most critical and up-to-date information. Only the premier technical event focused on braking and brake systems offers you the insight behind the newest innovations. Automotive and commercial vehicle brake application engineers, researchers and academics involved in all aspects of braking and brake systems look to the SAE Brake Colloquium and Exhibition to deliver leadership, discussion, and debate. As mechanical evolves into electrical, and regulation and oversight generate challenging technical requirements, this event grows; insuring a neutral forum for collaboration and creation.
- Stopping power
- Safety systems integration
- New materials
All are customer demands driving change in the technology. All are topics of discussion at the SAE 2014 Brake Colloquium and Exhibition.
Industry technical papers, panel discussions and in-depth presentations are core components of an event industry leadership, experts, and pioneers recognize as the technical source for braking and brake systems. Guided by the 100+ years of facilitation and collaboration that is SAE International, and with the influence of preeminent leaders and technology specialists, the SAE Brake Colloquium and Exhibition delivers the tools you use to foster improvement. Will you be joining your colleagues at the SAE 2014 Brake Colloquium and Exhibition? What can you contribute to the conversation? Register now to be a part of the event.This event gives you:
- The latest industry/market news on OEM, Tier 1, 2 & 3 brake technology
- Insights on emerging markets
- Updates from OEMs on their requirements
- Industry leadership addressing the challenges of meeting customer needs
- Panel discussions featuring lessons learned and future advancements
- Global aftermarket Updates
- Take some time for Professional Development while at the event. Find out more and register today for seminars held in conjunction with the Brake Colloquium.
- Meet the event Executive Committee and Advisory Board