Special Issue on AI-Enabled Engine Combustion and Emissions Control
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has revolutionized many fields, including the automotive industry. In particular, it has the potential to significantly improve engine combustion and emissions control, leading to more efficient and cleaner engines. This special issue aims to bring together cutting-edge research in AI-enabled engine combustion and emissions control, and to provide a platform for sharing innovative ideas and insights.
Background: Engine combustion and emissions control are critical aspects of engine design, performance, and environmental impact. As emissions regulations become more stringent, there is a growing need for more advanced and sophisticated control strategies that can minimize emissions while maintaining or improving engine efficiency. Recent advancements in AI and machine learning have opened up new possibilities for engine control, with the potential to optimize engine performance and emissions in real-time.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI-enabled combustion control strategies
- AI-enabled emissions control strategies
- Machine learning-based engine modeling and control
- Big data analytics for engine combustion and emissions control
- Intelligent control of engine systems for improved performance and efficiency
- Real-time engine diagnostics and prognostics using AI techniques
The process for the special issue starts with abstract submissions. Interested authors should send the following to the Guest Editors (emails below) to be considered:
- Manuscript Title
- All author names and affiliations
After abstract acceptance, submission instructions will be provided at a later date.